Sundridge and Brasted CE Primary School

You are the light of the whole world

Who can I contact if I have a complaint about the SEN provision made for my child?

  • Initially speak with your child’s teacher and/or the SENCO. Hopefully they will be able to address your concerns.
  • You can then contact the Head teacher, who may direct you to the school’s Complaints Policy.