Sundridge and Brasted CE Primary School

You are the light of the whole world

Who are the best people to talk to at school about my child’s difficulties with learning, well-being, special educational needs or disability?

  • Talk to your child’s class teacher about your concerns either face to face, through the contact book or by appointment via Mrs Prestage.
  • Depending on the concern, it is likely that the class teacher will have had a discussion with Mrs Sharrad (SENCo) . You may then wish to arrange a meeting with her.