How will the curriculum and the school environment be matched to my child’s needs?
- At Sundridge and Brasted we believe that your child’s learning needs will first be met through the high quality first teaching delivered by her/his class teacher and the teaching team.
- We carefully plan our curriculum to match the age, ability and needs of all children.
- The class teacher will adapt lesson planning and teaching to match your child’s special educational needs and/or disability.
- It may be appropriate to adopt different strategies or resources and adapt outcomes to meet your child’s learning needs.
- Additional specialist advice is sought when appropriate and, when necessary, accessibility aids and technology may be used to support your child’s learning.