We are always pleased to have feedback as it encourages us and helps us know where you would like us to focus on improving what we do. There are many ways in which you can let us know what you think:
- There are staff available at the gate in the mornings and in the waiting area after school - do talk to us and let us know what you think about different aspects of school life.
- There is a comment and suggestions box in the entrance hall where you can post ideas and feedback points, both praise and ideas for development are welcome.
- We are happy to receive your thoughts on what we do by email - staff have often been very encouraged by a note of thanks or appreciation sent in this way and if there are problems you are aware of, letting us know quickly means we can get on with resolving any issues.
- We hold a parents forum once a term and invite a parent from each year group, chosen at random, to attend these meetings. This enables us to sample parent views on planned developments or areas that we feel may be of concern.
- Once a year we send out parent questionnaires - this feedback is vital; the analysis of these helps us to write our school plan and ensure parent views are considered as part of this.
- Ofsted used to send out parent questionnaires to be completed prior to the inspection. The nature of the new short-notice inspections makes this impossible and so instead they are reliant on 'Parent View'. This is an area of Ofsted's website where you can answer a short list of questions which help Ofsted to know how you feel about the school. We hope that you will take the time to go online and answer these questions. This will ensure that when they visit Ofsted have access to our parents' views on our school; however if there are any issues you are concerned about, we won't necessarily be able to pick them up from here, so please ensure you talk to us as well!